Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Happy Feet

Yay! I finally get to post this project. I made these Twinkle Toes from the Winter Knitty for Michelle for Hannukah. But I never actually got to give them to her because I kept having to frog them, I believe it was 3 times!

One time - 'cause they just sucked, one time because I managed to turn the page incorrectly so I knit it half with the toddler directions and half with adult, whoops! And after finally knitting up two whole slippers I realized they were way too small and had to re-do them in the child size. Whew!

Then it turns out that I never got a chance to see Michelle until her birthday this past weekend so they became a birthday present. In a highly surprising move, she let me take one shot of her feet and then they were whisked off to the dress-up box until the next time she plays ballerina.

No comments: