I was working on a project that I had to put aside to knit up Scarfy, another popular pattern the Endpaper Mitts. I used Valley Yarns Huntington yarn from WEBS. I am of mixed feelings on this project - I don't think the colors I used contrasted enough to make it "pop" enough for my taste. I may have to try again with another color combo. I may also go up a needle size since they are supposed to be on the tight-ish side but I want them a wee bit bigger. But it was a good project since it taught me a new technique the Italian Tubular Cast On which I can see myself using on many mittens in the future.