Monday, February 12, 2007

Random thoughts

Apparently there is going to be a storm on Wednesday, Valentines Day. That made me think that Mother Nature is clearly single. Then I thought, wait, that makes her a single mom, since you've never heard of a Father Nature. No wonder she hates Valentines Day! Some guy knocked her up with hurricanes and tornadoes and then took off, probably leaving her for some young chippie without monsoon issues.

Unless maybe she just didn't take his name and kept her maiden name. I mean what if she was married to Father Time? Then she'd be Mother Nature-Time and that sounds way too much like some cheesy kids show segment.

I don't know...these are just the things that pop into my head sometimes....All I know is I better wear boots on Wednesday.....

No comments: