Monday, July 23, 2007

Stashbusting Snake

Snake in the Jungle

I am not allowing myself to buy any new yarn until I do something with all the random bits of yarn that I seem to have accumulated. Since I don't have enough of any one yarn to make anything big and I have a short attention-span in the summer for knitting I figured a toy would be good. This is the very simple snake from Jess Hutchinson's Unusual Toys for You to Knit and Enjoy booklet.


So this snake with the sweet face needs a home. I really don't need any more stuffies at the moment and my niece is normally the recipient of my knitted toys. But I think her mommy would bop me on the head if I gave them one more thing that would require packing in the next few months. So he's up for adoption. Leave me a note or shoot me an email (my address is in my profile - I believe) and he's yours.

1 comment:

Jo said...

He is so cute!!